We can help everyone from individuals to business owners with a variety of tax preparation services in Houston. This includes sorting through all your tax documents, receipts, and forms to prepare a professional and reliable tax return. Even if you do not take advantage of our bookkeeping services, we strive to produce tax returns in an ethical, efficient, and detailed manner. We do all of this while covering every aspect of tax preparation.
Tax Preparation Services in Houston for Back Taxes
If you failed to file or failed to pay in full for any tax year, you are certain to owe back taxes. Back taxes are a serious matter. You may end up owing the IRS in fees, penalties, and more. We can help minimize the financial burden and assure the best outcome for all our clients. Our tax preparation can help you reduce any back taxes you may owe. We can also help by working with the IRS on your behalf to set up a manageable payment schedule.
Tax Preparation for Individuals and Families
Whether filling out the short form or needing assistance with multiple expenses and deductions, we can help answer your questions. We also help clients fill out tax forms correctly, and ensure the best tax refund outcome possible. Some of our tax preparation services include:
- Tax Preparation for people who are single, married, married and filing separately, divorced, seniors, retirees, and more.
- Handling of itemized deductions such as the Earned Income Tax Credit, Home Mortgage Interest, charitable donations, income taxes already paid, real estate taxes, medical expenses, student loan interest, job hunting costs, mileage, and many more.
- Tax preparation to ensure all individuals and families are compliant with the Affordable Healthcare Act.
- Tax preparation for active and non-active members of the U.S. Armed Forces and veterans who may be eligible for many exemptions including combat pay, moving expenses, home sale, and more.
- Refile tax preparation for those who paid too much in year prior. With up to an estimated $5 billion overpaid in taxes every year, we can help determine if you have filed your taxes in error.
Tax Preparation for Small Businesses
If you are self-employed, the owner of a small corporation, any other type of small business, it is essential to file early and accurately. There are many items to consider when filing your business taxes. These include expenses, deductions, fees, franchise issues, and much more. A few of our tax preparation services include:
- Tax preparation for those with one or more income properties.
- Independent contractors/self employed.
- Help with forms 940, 941 or 944 for small businesses.
- Those starting or closing a business.
- Employment taxes.
Tax Preparation for Audits
Have you received an audit notice or other letter from the IRS claiming problems with your tax return? Contact our tax professionals immediately. Tax returns are often audited because information was entered incorrectly or there is a difference in the tax forms sent to the IRS by a bank, employer, etc. Audits can happen when the IRS believes exemptions or deductions are too high in relation to income and are not to be taken lightly.
Looking for Other Tax Preparation Services in Houston?
If you are in the need of professional tax preparation, give us a call at (281) 894-6494 or email us.